Retaining Wall Installation in Wexford, PA
Secure Retaining Wall Installation in Wexford, PA
One of the best ways to protect your landscaping is with a retaining wall. Proper installation means your retaining wall can be more effective and last longer. That’s why we always recommend working with a professional. Daily Landscaping has experience with numerous materials, like:
- Concrete Pavers
- Stone Veneer
- Concrete Block
- Materials from backfill, such as gravel, aggregate, and soil
Schedule Your Service
Our Office is located in Zelienople, PA and we serve the following areas:
- Allison, PA
- Bradford woods, PA
- Cranberry Township, PA
- Evans City, PA
- Gibsonia, PA
- Harmony, PA
- Mars, PA
- Seven Fields, PA
- Sewickley, PA
- Valencia, PA
- Wexford, PA
- Zelienople, PA
Quality Retaining Wall Installation in Wexford, PA
There are a lot of benefits that a retaining wall can bring to your yard. While you might know about sectioning off features, you can prevent flooding with better drainage. Some materials can also highlight landscaping.
As you might have noticed above, there are a lot of materials to choose from. We know the options can be overwhelming, but don’t worry. Our team of landscaping experts will recommend the best for your yard!
Daily landscaping has done retaining wall installation in Wexford, PA for a long time. We know you might be working on a budget. We’ll work with your financial situation to get you the best products.
The main decisions that will affect the cost are the type and materials. We’re the experts on both of those and more, so don’t hesitate to dial
724-601-7681 and schedule your free estimate today!
We Can Help with Retaining Wall Installation in Wexford, PA
Retaining walls are a great way to bring out the most in your yard. They can be used for many purposes and add to your features. Of course, with so many materials available, here are a few of the common choices from our customers:
- Brick is frequently chosen because of the unique look that it brings to your home. They’re easy for us to work with, which can reduce the cost of labor, and they bring solid resistance to weather. Even better is that, if they get chipped or cracked, we can replace them without much effort.
- If you’re looking for a natural feel to your yard, wood is a good choice. We’ve worked with wood planks and timber retaining walls. If you’re interested, timber is thicker than planks. Either way, wood doesn’t weigh a lot, so it’s easy to install. Wood can be hit hard by rot or termites, but you’ll get a specific look.
- For a smoother aesthetic, poured concrete brings a lot to the table. Between the color and look, concrete can make landscaping features stand out. We’ll make sure to plan out your drainage ahead of time and we’ll help you come up with a design you’ll love. Concrete can be susceptible to cracking after freezing, but we can take care of it.
- Boulders can be a surprising choice for homeowners, but they’re an effective material. They’ve got a serious history as retaining walls to back them up. We can stack them up, too, so your walls can be as high as they need to be.
Once you’ve decided on the material that you want for retaining wall installation in Wexford, PA, we’ll help you pick the type of walls you want. As with the materials, each one has different benefits, so here are common ones:
- For smaller yards, we might suggest a sheet piling wall. These are done with steel, vinyl, or even wood that goes directly into the ground. If the soil is hardened, we won’t be able to use this option.
- Just because they’re call anchored retaining walls, they can be by themselves. This type uses cables or anchors to improve their sturdiness. They’re especially useful in areas with more precipitation and worse drainage.
- Gravity retaining walls use the weight of the world to keep them in place. They can be made with all kinds of materials, from brick and concrete to stone veneer. We’ll listen to your needs and recommend which one will be best for you. If you want your retaining wall to be higher, we can create a trench to set your wall in.
- If you want a retaining wall with support, cantilevered might be the one for you. These use a slab underneath them to increase stability. Because of the slab, they don’t lean or move around over time. We can add vertical stability if necessary.
Those are just a few of the materials and types on the market, but you get the idea. Our experts will help you choose the best retaining wall for your property depending on your needs and budget.
We Offer the Following Landscaping Services in Zelienople, PA and Surrounding Areas
Daily Landscaping did a beautiful job building a retaining wall for the front of our home.
– Mrs. A
Shows up on schedule, communicates when rain delays, good quality work.
– Michael M. Cranberry Township, PA