Daily Landscaping, LLC
Retaining Wall Installation in Bradford Woods, PA
The Best Retaining Wall Installation in Bradford Woods, PA
When it comes to getting the most out of your yard, you should consider retaining walls. These can be used for all sorts of purposes, and there are many decisions to make. That’s why we recommend a professional.
Our team at Daily Landscaping can help you make the right choices. Some of the most popular materials are:
- Stone veneer
- Aggregate, soil, gravel, and other backfill materials
- Poured concrete
Those aren’t all of the materials to choose from, but we’re here to help. We know what works the best for your purposes, so you can trust us when you call today and schedule your estimate!
Schedule Your Service
Our Office is located in Zelienople, PA and we serve the following areas:
- Allison, PA
- Bradford woods, PA
- Cranberry Township, PA
- Evans City, PA
- Gibsonia, PA
- Harmony, PA
- Mars, PA
- Seven Fields, PA
- Sewickley, PA
- Valencia, PA
- Wexford, PA
- Zelienople, PA
Secure Retaining Wall Installation in Bradford Woods, PA
While you’ll have a lot of aesthetic options for your retaining walls, they’re also very practical. You can get many benefits from them, especially with fresh landscaping services. For example, they can improve drainage.
We can also install retaining walls to make a path for runoff. With so many visual choices, you can bring out yard features or your home after a remodel. You can also create a focal point with our help.
We’ve got a team of experts that understand the art of landscaping. Part of that comes from eye lines, which is why retaining wall installation in Bradford Woods, PA can accomplish different goals.
They can make a path for visitors to tour your yard and improve your property value, too. Retaining walls are a trustworthy investment that can help your soil thrive.
If you’re worried about your budget, we’ll keep your bank account in mind with any recommendations. You deserve to get more from your yard, so call us today and schedule an estimate!
Fast Retaining Wall Installation in Bradford Woods, PA
Another aspect of art that retaining walls can be used for is the layout or design of your property. These factors can help to increase your curb appeal and look good from the street. Here are some of the most common materials to help narrow things down:
- Boulders have been around for centuries, so they’re a time-tested retaining wall. You might not have much of a choice in the shape of your boulders, but they come in various sizes and our team can stack them if necessary.
- Poured concrete has a smooth texture and it offers a solid protection. It’s built to last, though the freeze-thaw effect can cause cracks to form in the foundation. Regular concrete is similar, but it’s more often a textured material. With either one, you’ll get to choose from a number of colors to make your retaining walls unique.
- There are different types of wood that you might want for your yard. As a material, wood is natural and good at preventing soil erosion. It’s also lightweight and the maintenance is pretty simple. However, wood can rot over time and be eaten by termites. You’ll also have the option of timber or planks, with the latter being thinner but cheaper.
- Brick is a popular choice for retaining walls, because it offers numerous choices. They come in many textures and color schemes to maximize your creativity. We can install or repair them without much effort, and the aesthetic options can match a lot of features.
Of course, there are different types of retaining walls for you to be aware of. Before you get overwhelmed with choices, know that our professionals will help you find the right ones for your yard, like:
- Gravity retaining walls are built to hold their position. They’re aptly named, because they rely on gravity to stay where they are. However, you can choose almost any material for these types. If you want your retaining walls to be taller, our team can dig a trench to build them in.
- Another type is the cantilevered retaining wall. Our team will lay down a concrete slab to give them a sturdy foundation. With this, you won’t have to worry about your retaining walls shifting over time, so they’re reinforced to last.
- If you want something supportive, you might consider anchored retaining walls. These can function to prop up other types or act on their own. Either way, they’re effective to hold up against more precipitation. They stay in place with an anchor or cables in the ground.
- When you want retaining walls of varying heights, sheet piling might be perfect for you. They’re great for smaller yards, but they can’t be used on harder ground. That’s because sheet piling has to be made with steel, vinyl, or wood in the dirt.
With so many options to choose from, you’re in the best hands when you work with Daily Landscaping. We’ll find out your purpose for retaining walls and recommend what will make that happen. We also know how to design your retaining walls to maximize what they can do for your landscaping. To get started with an estimate, give us a call today!
We Offer the Following Landscaping Services in Bradford Woods, PA and Surrounding Areas
Daily Landscaping did a beautiful job building a retaining wall for the front of our home.
– Mrs. A
Shows up on schedule, communicates when rain delays, good quality work.
– Michael M. Cranberry Township, PA